1. Do buses run 5:30am to 12:30pm?
No, buses will leave from each location at their designated times. Please check the registration for more details. Final pickup will be at 12:30pm at the Boilermaker finish line. No buses will run between these times.
2. Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
No, all ticket sales are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Are there any restroom facilities on the bus?
Yes, this year Birnie Bus will be transporting passengers in their luxurious motor coaches equipped with lavatories, Wi-Fi, and many other amenities.
3. Can individuals with special needs use this service ?
Yes, with prior notification, please contact Birnie Bus for more information at (315) 336-3950.
4. Can I ride a different bus back than the bus I came on?
No, you must ride the same bus back.
5. As a spectator, after the runners have been dropped off at the starting line, where will I be dropped off?
If you choose to get off at the starting line, you’ll have to make your own arrangements to get to the finish line or stay on the bus and we will drop you off near the finish line.
6. What happens if I miss the bus going back?
Unfortunately, there will be no other bus available. That’s why it is imperative you are there by 12:30PM.
7. Can I get a ride to the 5K?
No, this service is only for the 15K runners. However, there will be a shuttle from Con-Med in Utica that will take runners to the 5K starting line. Visit here to get information on the 5k shuttle.
8. Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
No, we will not be responsible for articles left behind on the buses.
9. Where do I find my bus after the race?
Our buses will be located near the finish line by the F.X. Matt Brewing Company.
10. Will I receive actual tickets in the mail?
No, however, make sure you print your receipt and bring an ID for every passenger.